1. Time Management- Planning and organizing your time is one of the most important skills of being a work at home mom. Good time management enables you to work smarter – not harder – so that you get more done in less time even when time is tight and pressure is high.
2. Look for a Relative/Member of a Family that can Babysit even just for an hour- Finding someone who will babysit your child will help you a lot, even if it is just for an hour. Just make sure to do everything that needs to be done while someone is babysitting your child.
3. Setup boundaries to get rid of distractions- Distractions are totally a struggle if you are a work at home mom. There are times that you are working on a project and suddenly, someone will come into your house and of course, you should entertain them. Or your child wants to play with you. When you set boundaries like a place to work at, and specific work schedule, it gives you the freedom to concentrate fully on the task at hand-whether at work or play.
4. Do not compromise sleep- They say that if you have a newborn, be sure to take naps whenever the baby slept. Will you be able to sleep if you are thinking of your dirty laundry that needs to be washed? Will you be able to sleep if you hadn’t taken your shower? Of course. You should take a nap! you deserve it.
5. Unwind while working- Who says that you can’t work while relaxing? Take a vacation with your family somewhere, and bring your work with you. This is one of the advantages of being a work at home mom. You can bring your work with you anywhere you go.
Being a Work at home mom is not easy because you should know and you should master how to manage your time wisely. But as time goes by, I am sure that you’ll get the hang of it. You can do it Momma, We can do it! Good luck!